Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots
- Download No$GBA from one of the following links.
(I recommend downloading it here rather than elsewhere because the next links point to packages I have put together with all the required files. If you are worried about getting a virus, then wear rubber gloves first.)
Notice: All of these connections will show you an advertisement before letting you download the document. This is how I earn money and keep this site running. Please click the”Bound Ad” button at the upper right corner to proceed to your download.
- Download the Pokémon Black and White ROMs by searching for them on the Internet.
(I’m not supplying links here since owning these ROMs without fulfilling specific circumstances are a violation of US copyright laws, and that I neither encourage nor aid in the commission of prohibited activity.)
- Drag the ROMs that you downloaded into the BATTERY folder.
- Return to the principal NO$GBA folder and then open NO$Zoomer.exe. When prompted, locate and choose the ROM that you wish to play.
- Open the PKMNBW.TXT record and copy the code under the game variant which you want to play.
- Press F2 or go to Options → Cheats to open the Cheats interface. Paste the code you just copied into the text box, then give it a title, pick Action Replay DS, then click OK. When it appears on your cheat listing, double-click it on to enable it.
- Commence playing. Hit F11 if you want to adjust the emulator settings.
by link white2 rom website
- Why am I unable to conduct the NO$Zoomer.exe document on my Mac?
Executable (. Exe) files aren’t compatible with Mac operating systems. This emulator software operates for Windows operating systems only.
If you would like to play Nintendo DS games on your Mac, then search for a compatible emulator on Google.
- Why is my ROM not working?
Ensure you downloaded the first English version of the ROM, as opposed to a translated or patched Japanese edition. The English models are usually labeled (U) for USA or (E) for English.
If that didn’t work, try downloading it from a different origin, as the one you’re attempting to use may be corrupted.
- How can I save this game?
Open the in-game menu by pressing the Q key on your computer (or, if you changed the controllers, whichever key complies using the X button in the Nintendo DS).
If this does not work, be sure you unarchived that the No$GBA folder into a publicly writable directory. For instance, your My Documents folder is a publicly downloadable directory, though your Program Files folder is not (it requires administrator consent ).
In case you user profile is defined as an administrator, then you may also try running NO$Zoomer as a administrator. To do this, click the document and then click”Run as secretary “
- What are additional Codebreaker or Action Replay codes I could use to cheat?
I really don’t understand any; search for them on Google.
- What’s wifi not working?
So far as I knowthe wifi built into No$GBA is not compatible with all the wifi used with the ROMs. I’ve noticed some work-arounds, however, and several other emulators might have wifi compatibility with Pokémon games. If you want wifi, you will need to look for Google and experimentation with emulators and software yourself.
- Why is your No$GBA crashing, poor, or not working?
I didn’t make it, so that I don’t understand. For more information about No$GBA, go to its official site at http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm.